ONCE WAS - IVY VISCOSE DOBBY TIERED CROSS FRONT DRESS VINTAGE VINE PRINT
ONCE WAS - IVY VISCOSE DOBBY TIERED CROSS FRONT DRESS VINTAGE VINE PRI
The Ivy dress by Once Was is cut from tiers of soft viscose rayon that are each decorated with a romantic vintage vine floral print on a cream base with subtle textured spots throughout. The print has been individually placed on each garment to flatter the body and each panel cut by hand The shoulders, lower panel of skirt and belt feature tencel chambray trims. The gently puffed sleeves gather at the wrist, combining with the vee crossover neck to add a touch of femininity and ease. Dress it up with our Lili Mill chocolate heeled ankle boots or long heeled suede Lili Mill boots.
Tie belt can be fastened at the front or back.
- sits on the shoulders and cross over neck
- designed for a relaxed fit on the body
- cinched in at the waist. The back waist panel is stretchy with rows of shirring elastic
- waist ties attached at the side seam. Tie at the front or back
- blouson sleeves that gather into the elasticated cuff
- light-weight, non-stretchy fabric with subtle spot texture
- garment measurements below